Please click on the question. If you need further information please contact us at email@example.com .
- When is the next assessment?
We plan to see everyone at age 52 and will be in contacts closer to the time.
Please email us to let us know if you have moved at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I view the Dunedin Study documentary series “Why am I”?
The full Series "Why am I ? The Science of Us" is now available to view free in New Zealand on 'nzonscreen': https://www.nzonscreen.com/title/why-am-i-the-science-of-us-2016/series
The series is also available internationally via video on demand platforms https://curiositystream.com/ , https://alliantcontent.com/ and Little Dot.
- How can I help support the Dunedin Study's research and make a charitable donation ?
Please contact the Dunedin Study directly at email@example.com and we will guide you through the process.
- How can I find a publication from the Dunedin Study?
The study has produced over 1300 publications. Our journal publications can be found on our Publications page. Publications can be searched by category, or keyword and/or year. If you cannot find the publication you are looking for please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Can I access the data from the Dunedin Study?
Dunedin Study data is not in the public domain. To find out more go to our Policy Statement & Code of Practice for Dunedin Study Investigators page which can be accessed through our For Researchers section.
- What data has been collected by the Dunedin Study?
The Dunedin Study has collected vast amounts of data over its many years. The types of data collected are listed for each Phase in our Data Directories which can be accessed on our For Researchers section.
- How can I join the Dunedin Study research team?
To find out more go to our Policy Statement & Code of Practice for Dunedin Study Investigators page which can be accessed through our For Researchers section.
- What topics are being researched by the Dunedin Study ?
Concept papers for Phase 45 are listed on our concept paper pages which can be accessed through our For Researchers section.