- How can I view the Dunedin Study documentary “Why am I”?
DVD’s of the Dunedin Study documentary “Why am I” can be obtained directly from:
Business Affairs Manager
2/65 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW, 2064, Australia
Tel: +61 (2) 8065 4899
- How can I help support the Dunedin Study's research and make a charitable donation ?
Please contact the Dunedin Study directly at email@example.com and we will guide you through the process.
- What data has been collected by the Dunedin Study?
The Dunedin Study has collected a vast amount of data over its many years. The types of data collected are listed for each Phase in our Data Directories which can be accessed on our For Investigators page.
- What topics are being researched by the Dunedin Study ?
Concept papers for Phase 45 from 2017 onwards are listed in our concept paper pages which can be accessed through our For Investigators page.
- How can I find a publication from the Dunedin Study?
The study has produced over 1300 publications. Our journal publications can be found on our Publications page. Publications can be searched by category, keyword, and year.
- How can I join the Dunedin Study research team?
To find out more go to our Policy Statement & Code of Practice for Dunedin Study Investigators page which can be accessed through our For Investigators page.
- Can I have access the data from the Dunedin Study?
Dunedin Study data is not in the public domain and only ever supplied in an anonymised format. There are very strict confidentiality protocols and codes of practice before any access is granted. Click here for further information.